Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Holidays

Matisse: in my holidays I went down to Milton and stayed with my Uncle David I went on his boat and while we were on his boat we went fishing though we didn't catch anything unfortunately. The next day at night we went lure fishing and we caught a fish! It wasn't very big though they gave us some of it anyway they already two and a half fish in their fridge.I would have eaten it if it wasn't so plain. Hey maybe I should of put salt on it? Oh well.




Jack C:in the holidays I was 9.I got pocket knife.We were driving to wanaka and Mac threw 1 of my presents at my head. Mum
served us McDonalds.I got a new jacket and Mac started crying because he was very jealous.We went skiing at kidrona I went down the captains basin(a place for good skiers).At wanaka we went on the lake fishing.I found a friend called Ben and hoe had a pocket knife too.When I was going I said "just a minute Mum!" And I went to a tree with Ben and cut of some bark and wrote our names on it with our pocket knifes.6 and a half hours to get home and we went through 5 whole packets of lollies and by the time we got home it was 11:56.





Jamin: In the holidays I was eating noodles(even though I had a really wiggly tooth)But suddenly my wiggly tooth fell into the noodles. So my Dad looked through the noodles to find my tooth. My sister and I burst out laughing! Sad thing is he threw it in the rubbish bin! Thats when we stopped laughing and my sister asked him "why did you throw it in the rubbish bin?' At Taekwondo the instructors told me my tooth wouldn 't grow. I was so surprised by that. It was a fun day!

No comments: