Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In my holidays

Hi!
I'm Seo Hee.
In my holidays my family and I went to the South Island.
First time we went to Lake Tekapo.
Their Lake was very beautiful.
Second time we went to Queenstown.
We went to Ski.
We borrowed some clothes and we bought Ski gloves.
It takes a very long time.
We only have to play Ski in 4o'clock but we were wasting our time.
Third time we went to Milford sound but we forgot the petrol.So the assistant gave us the petrol and we paied the money then we went into the boat called Cruze.
It was really fun to ride in a boat.
I didn't ride boat when I was in Korea.
After Milford Sound we went to Duniden.
We ride the train and the train assistant gave us the pen.
On the pen their says 'Taieri Gorge Railway'.
After train finished we went to Chocolate factory just like Charlie and Chocolate factory.
Now it's time to go back to our home.
We was really really hungry.
So we went to Mcdonald but beside to the Mcdonald their was KFC but my mum said'let's justgo to Mcdonald.'So we went to Mcdonald.
Then we was going back to Christchurch but we was late.
Everyone was really sleepy so when we went back to our home we slept.

No comments: