Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our holidays

My holiday in Australia.

On Thursday the 18th I went to Australia.
Our first hotel was called Wings.
It had a nice view of the Gold coast.
On the first day we went to sea world. I went on the pirate ship and the roller coaster.
The day after we went to movie world.Me and my dad went on the Batman space shot.
On the last day at the Gold coast we went up Q1, the tallest building in Australia.
When we got to the Sunshine coast we went to underwater world.We went through the under water tunnel and I saw lots of different fishes.

By Jordyn

My holiday at home.

In the holidays we stayed at Christchurch.
My mum wanted to get my hair trimmed up to my shoulder.
On Sunday afternoon we went to the driving range to practise golf,
we use up 3 buckets of balls while my brother went to hagley golf coarse .
At the first week Jessica and Brittney came over to our house and we played badminton .
The second week Lauren and Sarah came over and we karaoke for two hours .
And in the holidays it was so so hot.




By Xiling

No comments: