Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jooyoung and Moss's holiday forum!!!!!!!!

'Hi !!!!!! Our names are Jooyoung and Moss and we're reporting from the holiday channel.''So,what did you do in the holidays Jooyoung? 'I drew some pictures.''What did you draw?' 'I drew Kirby characters(cartoon characters) and they are from my favourite game.' So,did you go anywhere during this precious time?' 'No but went to my friend's house.' 'Cool! Who's house did you go to?' 'I went to my friend Ben's house.' 'What did you do there?' 'We played Star Wars Force Unleashed(PS2 game) and its so cool!!!!!!! We also played Choose your Weapon 3 and 2 (Computer game).' 'Well that definitely sounds fun.Do you want to hear about my holiday Jooyoung?' 'Yeah, sure.' 'Well in the holidays I went to Franz Joseph,Queens town and Dunedin. 'What did you do in Franz Joseph Moss?' 'I went to this glacier place where you learn how to climb a glacier.' 'What else did you do in the holidays Moss?' 'I went to Queens town with some Canadian visitors.' 'What did you do in Queens town Moss?' 'Well I went on the Earnslaw(Large boat)to Walter peak and went on the Luge(Go cart type of thing)and went to Mini Golf.' 'Who won the Mini Golf Moss?' 'My Dad did.' 'Who came 2nd?' 'My sister Emma. I also went on the Hydro-Slides at a new pool.' 'So what did you do in Dunedin Moss?' 'I went to the Tennis courts and played my sister.' 'Who won Moss?' 'I won 6-1.' 'Awesome Moss. What else did you do in Dunedin Moss?' 'Nothing much really.' 'Do you want to hear a bit more of my holiday Moss?'Sure!':-) 'Well I played on my DS and PSP(Electronics that you can play games on like a PlayStation 2 ).' 'What did you play on your DS or PSP Jooyoung?' 'I played Kirby Super Star Ultra on my DS and I played Lego Star Wars on the PSP.' 'Your so lucky Jooyoung.' 'My friend Tae-Hyeon (Korean person) who went to this school.I went to his house.' 'Cool!' 'By the way Moss do you know who Tae-Hyeon is?' 'Yeah.' 'Oh well,Bye for now and thanks for reading the BEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!


BY: Moss Jackson and Jooyoung Kim

Credits:
Producers:Moss and Jooyoung
Directory:Moss and Jooyoung
Writing:Moss and Jooyoung
Bibliography:God and our brains
Sponsors:Blogger,Google and Fendalton school
Permission From:Duncan Holland(The best teacher in the universe)

THE END

No comments: