Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My favorite holiday

The day after the last day of the term I went to the air port to go to the Auckland.We went as unaccompanied minor I puked
on my sister and it was so funny . Then the plain landed my grandma picked us up from the air port . We went home we had our lunch then we went to my Aunty's house when we were eating toffypops my uncles tooth came out well it didn't exactly come out half of it came out so he went to the dentist.The Friday we went to watch journey to the center of the Earth it was about a man a woman and a kid they went to the center of the earth they were trapped there for 10 days. The lady already lived in the area so she took them there .When they finally got out the kid had all these diamonds in the volcano .They came out in Italy the Italian man who's house that they crashed into started yelling at them but then the kid pulled out a diamond that he got from the volcano and he said thank you may stay here how long u want and then it was the end. THE END





Thank you for listining

No comments: