Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In my weekends.

In my weekends i was playing a game called club penguin.
I was bored and lonely then my tummy was starting to ache.
My mum was rushing to come downstairs.
I had to go to my mums restaurant on Saturday it was called then at 11:00
i had to go to my Uncles house i wasn't very happy because i was happy in the restaurant but someone dragged me to there
car and had to go back at 9:00.
The next day i sleeped and watched t.v.
Then i went to my mums restrsunrt again and i wasn't bored becasue
of my psp.
Next i spent that day doing my speech also i did chours and had
to go to the park with my gramother she is 70 years old.
Also my birthday was coming up.
Then i spent the da watching t.v or playing my psp.


I hope you enjoy you weekends.


The end


Michelle.Lee

No comments: